Friday, February 3, 2012

From the ashes

Wow, I have not posted here in a long time and oddly enough was not sure I ever would again.  Not that I don't want to but just I am pretty busy with life - school, family, hobbies and all that.  But inspiration has been building and coming form odd and unusual places.  One big part is that fact that I now have 2 other blogs on the go - one devoted to Minimates (which has been going for 399 days consecutively as of today) and then my teacher blog.  So did I really need to resurrect my first blog and make it a trio?  Well things in my life seem to run in threes (triplets I swear) so it really only makes sense to bring it back.  This will be the home of thoughts and ideas that just don't fit those other two blogs as well as, of course, poetry.  Enjoy!



Inspiration

It started in the littlest toe
and slowly sweeps
into the others
rolling through the
foot and up the legs
gaining speed
and intensity
as it steamrolls
through the abdomen
it thunders across
the heart
and rockets up the arms
until the fireball
of brilliance
collides with the mind
unleashing a magical torrent
of ideas

No comments: