Tuesday, October 14, 2008

MMMM turkey day

Well Thanksgiving has come and gone for another year. Tasty food, both the traditional but often forgotten lasagna as well as the other traditional turkey, and an overall nice weekend. Got Kye's 'broken' room all cleared out of clutter anyways, and it was good timing too as it is raining and still leaking...no band-aid is gonna hold this one, its gonna need real repairs much to everyone's displeasure. I've had some good inspiration for paintings lately so I am gonna get at those quick too. Today is my homework morning, Kye and the ladies have school and Melinda has taken beanie with her to go grocery shopping. I am torn on which direction to go though, I have some typing to do and some painting to do...maybe I'll do both, a little of each! Anyways here is the new poem, as always comments are greatly appreciated!!

Poetry

thoughts half finished

ideas half formed

scribbled down

at a moments notice

some make sense

some are barely

coherent

the pen is my

Isis

searching the shores

of my brain

for the fragments of poems,

her Osiris

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Yes the ever overlooked lasagna was quite the treat! You know I love your poems. I miss typing them out for you. Beanie and I had fun shopping today. I hope you liked your present.